Water line concerns? Nightly use of Mint-A-Kleen ( Manufactured by Anodia Systems ) will ensure that morning water quality will begin near Zero CFU (Colony Forming Units) and that the total Heterotrophic Plate Counts should remain below the ADA recommended threshold of 200 CFU during the workday.
- Ready to use; avoid the inconvenience and hazards of powder mixing.
SAFE & PALATABLE
- Suitable for continuous oral usage with highspeed HP or scaler. Contains no designated toxic substances and has no foul taste like powder-mixes. FDA Registered.
- Protects patients and staff from cross-contamination and eliminates Pseudomonas aerugenosa in Dental Unit Water Lines.
ECONOMICAL OVERNIGHT USE
- One 500 ml (16 oz) bottle will fill over 500' of 1/16" ID or 200' 1/8" ID Dental Tubing. On average, 1.5 to 2 oz per unit is all that is required.
NON-CORROSIVE & NON-STAINING
- Will not corrode, clog valves, stain or leave residue like powder mixes.
- Protects staff from bacterial aerosols generated by the cutting or scaling of teeth.
CASE OF 10 X 16oz BOTTLES